Phoenix, Arizona

Wednesday is out regular pick up day for our dumpster service. Having 3 horses by Wednesday it is imperative that the dumpster is emptied.

After a couple weeks of rain (our regular guy did not have a problem picking up the dumpster with things being pretty wet during these rainy days). Today the guy refused to pick up the dumpster saying it was too muddy. It's been dry for a few days - He also lied and said it would be picked up in a couple of days - customer service said it wouldn't be till next Wednesday. It is very expensive for the dumpster $266 a month and now we loose a week.

I did make a couple of calls to customer service and asked that I be called back today. Did not happen- at this point I have decided to cancel this service.

We have lived on a dirt road for over 9 years now that it is black topped it's amazing that the mud hasn't been a problem till now. Think they need to fire the driver

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

WMCares

Hello, we apologize your service was not completed on Wednesday. Allow us to look into right right away.

Please email wmcares@wm.com Sub: (Review #1378658), include the details, address and your contact info, so can help. ^mp