107 Silvia Street, Ewing Township, New Jersey 08628, United States
1.4
Additional Fees

I had WM for 3 years. 2 years great.

Next year a 50% increase OK I paid that as always a year in advance. 2018 price another over 50% which would have made it over 100% in 2 years. With a month still to go I called and to cancel. They replied I would have a $50 fee for the pick up of my toters.

I said I have never paid for that before, it was not in my original contract and furthermore there is no reference for that at all on their website. I told the agent I will not pay that and cancel immediately which I now know they will not refund. They pick up the toters and are now charging me $10 a month on top of the $50 for their clerical work. I talked to numerous supervisors in the chain of command with no satisfaction.

I wrote to their corporate office in Houston, TX and a month later got no reply just another invoice on line for almost $90. I am receiving no service what so ever since the end on November 2017 and I paid for all of 2017 at one time in Dec. of 2016. I can't believe they can get away with this.

I need help from and maybe because of the principal of the thing I should contact a layer, BBB or the Attorney General. Please beware of this charge if cancelling with them.

It is like they are holding their customers for ransome. Help!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Drop the charges because that charge was and is not on my original contract. Adding it later you must make the client aware..

Waste Management Cons: Poor customer service and questionable billing proactices, How i was treated when i attempted to quit service, Surpervisor attitude.

• Waste Management Nightmare

Comments

Resolving matters like this is important to us. If you could please send us an email to wmcares@wm.com (Sub: Review #1212015) w/ your address and contact information we will be happy to address this. ^jhf