I signed up for 3 months of service and two and half months later the pile of trash is still here. They always blame the 3rd party they hired to pick up the trash.

Each time I call and email, I get to retell the same story over and over and still no pickup! Numerous calls, numerous emails and still no pickup. I have wasted hours of my time on this. I should have just hired someone local to pick up the pile.

I just thought this would be easier but it is not. Do yourself a favor and avoid Waste Management if at all possible! They have wasted my time and money and have not provided a service. I began this on November 26, 2017 and today on February 6, 2018 I am still waiting!

I just got off the phone with Jennifer Alexander who is located in Illinois trying to get my trash in Tuscaloosa Alabama picked up. AVOID WASTE MANAGEMENT!!!! THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND FEED OFF OF THE FACT THAT MOST OF THE TIME THEIR SERVICE IS REQUIRED BY LAW!!!! I AM CANCELING MY SERVICE NEXT WEEK AND CALLING ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO WASTE MANAGEMENT! NEXT STOP IS THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Waste Management Cons: No servic.

• Waste Management Nightmare