Dayton, Ohio

Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e.36 months).

You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is automatically renewed and you can't get out of it. If you are dissatisfied with the service, too bad.

In the past year I have had several bad experiences.

1) If we have overnight snow and there is some in the lot (even just an inch) they skip the pickup.They will not come back without a large extra charge.

2) If the tenants put cardboard boxes in the dumpster without breaking them down and the lids don't completely close (see picture), there is an additional charge (the last one was $75+environmental+fuel=$90.75)

Review about: Trash Collection.

I didn't like: Corrupt contract.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

We'd like to look into this. If you could please send us an email to wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Dayton, OH) with the account address and contact info, we’ll look into this further.