Waste Management - Abusive contracts and charges
Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e.36 months).
You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is automatically renewed and you can't get out of it. If you are dissatisfied with the service, too bad.
In the past year I have had several bad experiences.
1) If we have overnight snow and there is some in the lot (even just an inch) they skip the pickup.They will not come back without a large extra charge.
2) If the tenants put cardboard boxes in the dumpster without breaking them down and the lids don't completely close (see picture), there is an additional charge (the last one was $75+environmental+fuel=$90.75)
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Corrupt contract
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Trash Collection
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "Looking for a no cog low wind startup wind turbine generator for your residential roof top install? Look at this! http://www.mwands.com/pdf_files/legal/ I saved my money, shopped eBay and bought the Thermodyne Systems Windgeneering..."
- "If you receive a yellow post card saying welcome to your new home and to call Mrs. Mayes for your free welcoming gift. DONâ€™T! itâ€™s a huge scam itâ€™s a..."
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."