1.7
Additional Fees

I was not given the full correct pricing when I started they did not tell me about any start-up fee or delivery fee charged. which a delivery fee for my trash cans is absolutely ridiculous then they never told me that I had a An environmental fee that is charged every single month.

If they would had told me that, I only would have got one trash can instead of two. $200 for my initial bill and when I called to speak with somebody and lady was very rude and told me that's not how we do things and you have to pay like everyone else.

Not to mention I never even would have switch with this company it's the only place offered in my town, so because I have no choice I guess they feel they can treat me and other customers like ***. They are taking advantage of customers in these towns, over priced, rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Hello, we're sorry to hear about the issues you're having issues with your new service. We'd like to look into further and see what we can find out.

Please send us your address & contact info to wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1057188 ) so we can better assist you.

Thank you. ^yn