customer since 2008. Monthly charges kept increasing to where we were paying $250/month for a 2yd dumpster.

Found a provider offering the exact same service for $47/month. called to cancel my service, had to provide 30 days notice. had to call to follow up with the account rep to verify termination and found out that the rep had made note that they offered me two free months of service and $80/month contract. they did not offer this to me, and if they did i would not have taken it.

but curious to me why i was being charged $250/month when they supposedly offered me $80/month service. when i called in, i was told by Louis that i would receive another monthly bill but to ignore it. they finally came to pick up the container several weeks after the termination date and apparently are now charging me $200 for the pick up of the container.

I guess we know how they can sponsor a golf tournament!!! what a crock!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Dumpster Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2017.

Comments

Hello, we're sorry to hear you no longer have service with us due to the price. We appreciate the feedback and looking into ways to improve our service. Thank you ^yn