Grass Valley, California

For some reason waste management will not deliver the containers to my house so I can use my service i have been paying for. Its been 5 weeks and $48 dollars for nothing so far.

Every time i contact customer service i get a faceless name who could not give a *** and promises me a delivery date. I did a quick study on service vs going to the dump your self and if you do your own recycling you can pay for going to the dump yourselves and actually make money.

otherwise a 30 year morgage you pay them $10,000 and they make the money on the recycling, probably another 5 grand. You think they would want your business?

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Gregory A Gamble

One trip to the dump for me is a $20 minimum fee. WM is charging me $40 a month and my 64 gallon can is maybe half full on pickup day.

They've also randomly throw out three of my 10 gal recycling containers that cost $10 a pop to replace. I'm doing the math too.

My other local trash company is about half of what WM charges. The only reason I've stayed with them this long is because I prefer my current pickup day, but I've really had it with them throwing away my recycling bins and the $200 yearly "convenience fee" of sticking with them, over the cheaper local company.

Hello, very sorry to hear about the problems receiving your containers. We would like to help get this taken care of.

Please email us at wmcares@wm.com (subject: #885406) with your address and contact info and we'll follow up with you. Thank you ^dn