WM was contacted by me when an object fell off one of their trucks and damaged my daughter's windshield.She saw the small object fall off the truck, bounce and strike the glass.

She was in the process of passing the truck, so no, she was not following too closely. WM's insurance company was directed towards us to handle the claim. After dragging it out, the insurance company decided that since the truck in question had recently been unloaded, the object my daughter saw fall from the truck could not have fallen from the truck and the claim was denied. I tried contacting WM at their local office where my claim was originally submitted and tried the corporate office in TX and have not had a response.

I am not happy and not one person at WM seems to be worried about it.Garbage in, garbage out.

Review about: Waste Management Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hi, We'd be happy to look into the damage to your daughters windshield. Please send your address and contact info with details of your concern via email wmcares@wm.com (sub Review #1172729) so we can look into this. ^mp