Oak Lawn, Illinois
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

In January 2019, the garbage men damaged the trim of my new garage door by roughly handling the garbage can. Their insurance company made me get an estimate for repair, but then denied the claim because "there were no witnesses"!

It is obvious that the garbage can damaged the trim--NOTHING else would have done this. I take great pride in the appearance of my house and property.

The garbage men are ALWAYS banging the cans around and leaving them all over the place. What a shame, and horrible reflection on our society, that I need to get surveillance cameras to monitor the activities of so-called professional contractees of the city of Berwyn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Company pays for repair and MORE CAREFUL in the future.

Waste Management Cons: Damage to my property.

Comments

LustrousCavalierKingCharlesSpaniel

Can we launch a class action or get an activist going, so they will have reasonable prices. We need to get the 3896government to stop letting them do this. Call9513913896 We have to stop them from over charging the poor, disadvantagd,and defenseless.

Why in the heck would you have your cans sitting that close to your SO called new trim. Any movement at all would of course bang into your house.

Use some common sense and set them away from the building.

Idiot customers trying to make the garbage man look bad. Let's see you deal with this bs all day.

WMCares

Hello, thank you for reaching out to Waste Management. We apologize for the damages and want to help resolve this matter right away.

Allow us to look into this at once. Please email wmcares@wm.com Subject line: (Pissed Consumer) with the details of your concern, address and contact info, so we may contact you for further details.

Look forward to hearing from you. ^mp