China Grove, North Carolina
1.4K views

Last week I had my 8yr old son pull the can to the curb. We left at 11:15am to drive to SC.

We came home at 8pm and the can had not been emptied. I called the next day Fri. and was told that the driver reported that the can was not at the curb. I told the rep.

that that was not true she opened a case and said it would be 24-48 for a response. Late Tues. I get a voice mail and because the driver put this on his notes that he was there at 10:44am strange the can was still full when we left as he claimed it was emptied 30 mins before we left) that they would not give credit and regular service would pick up all the trash on Thursday(with no extra charge). I waited today Thursday the 27th to see if they would pick the can up.

They came at their normal time between 11:30 and 12pm. The driver was surprised to see me cutting the grass as he or the driver the week before had lied about the pick up. They have come at the same time for the last yr every week, so how many other people missed their pickup that week to??

NO MORE SERVICE FROM THEM FOR ME CANCELLED THE ACCOUNT TODAY!!!! WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Review about: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Comments

For two consecutive weeks they're not taking my trash

I watched the trucks drive around and pick up trash for every other house, but not our one street. Everyone on the street didn't have their trash picked up, the truck literately drove around our street....

they do this on holidays which is understandable, but we usually don't see them at all, the fact that I saw the truck avoiding everyone's trash was kinda upsetting.

Sadly my landlord handles all the trash payments so I can't really get this situation fixed. So I am hoping the other neighbors or the downstairs neighbors started too ***.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #671189

The original NO SERVICE COMPANY!! For 3 OUT OF THE LAST 4 WEEKS WASTE MANAGEMENT HAS FAILED TO PICK UP MY GARBAGE AND RECYCLING.

I have called and called and spoken to VERY RUDE reps who sometimes promise they'll get a truck out that day to pick up. Never happens that day. I called again today to the corporate office and got the same spiel: we'll have someone out today to pick up. Never happened.

I have asked for adjustments on my bill for the LACK OF SERVICE; no response to that. CANNOT wait to cancel!!!!!