Mesa, Arizona

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

THEY WILL *** AND WHEN YOU ASK WHY THE RESPONSE WILL BE

"we don't have to tell you, this is corporate America and this is how it works"

I have used them for 5 years for trash services now and when I was informed by a neighbor that I should call Right Away Disposal or Republic Services because they are cheaper and wont *** over. Let me tell you how this story goes.....I called all 3 companies to compare rates and when I got to Waste Management I was shocked when they told me "$65/3 months" seeing how I'm paying $109.86/3 months with Waste Management. I contacted Andrea (a manager) at the customer service line she informed me she had no clue why I was paying so much and to call corporate....so I did then I spoke with a real "nice" guy named John (a manager in corporate complaint dept) he was rude and once again couldn't provide any answers as to why I'm paying almost double what the rate is. He then sent me to a new manager in the corporate office named Michelle who was anything but helpful she informed me that " I probably started at the $65 and since have had increases" When I asked for documentation about when why or what bill the increase went on she said she couldn't provide that. I then asked when or how they informed me of an increase in my bill of almost double and her exact response was " we don't have to tell you, this is corporate America and this is how it works" keep in mind that is a manager in Waste Management's corporate office! On a brighter note she did offer to "work out a deal" to lower the bill I told her that I would never do business with a shady company like hers again.

Please save yourself the head ache and financial burden of dealing with Waste Management and the "Corporate America" way of doing business that they seem to enjoy!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Waste Management Cons: Corrupt contract, Rate and the service, Rate, Rates, Service.

Comments