Additional Fees

They double billed suddenly in the amount of $312.70, past due services, and late charges for the same address as a duplicate invoice in the amount of $70.80.I was sent 2 separate invoices as indicated above.

I contacted Waste Management customer service on Monday, December 27th, 2016 and reported the mistake in billing on their part. They said it would be deleted from my account in 3 to 5 working days. Well here it is 5 days later, and they still have not corrected the mistake of being billed an additional invoice in the amount of $312.70, over and about the other invoice of $70.80 which is correct. They have been contacted an additional 3 times this week of December 29, 2016 and STILL HAVE NOT RESOLVED THEIR MISTAKE.

The online billing site is still showing 2 separate accounts for the same address, for 2 separate balances of $312.70, and $70.80, and I am paid in full until the end of December!!Such moronic incompetence!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Builder4life stated that there is a room for improvement of would not honor their agreement. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waste management residential waste collection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $313. Waste Management needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waste management residential waste collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waste Management.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Carson City, Nevada, United States #1277865

Waste Management sends their invoices out every 3 months.In the interim, I have spoken to the customer service department 4 times, and each time they say that they would correct their mistake with the street name printed on their next invoice, because it still remains unchanged when I check it over the phone, and online.

The customer service agents each time say that it will be corrected after we hang up, but the next time I call them up and check it, it remains the same.

So, with that being said, it MIGHT BE showing up as corrected when I receive my next invoice in 2 more months.We shall see then..

Houston, Texas, United States #1266114

Hello, please accept our apologies for the frustration with your recent billing experience and would like to help get this taken care of. Please email us with your address and contact info to wmcares@wm.com (subject: #982118 ) and we'll reach out to you. Thank you ^dn

Jason-Turner
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada #1262939

Management is far too large, uncommunicative, and not focused on customer satisfaction. Job 1 for them seems to be getting paid! Hope you can get it resolved soon.

to Jason-Turner Carson City, Nevada, United States #1262989

This is the 2nd time in 5 years that Waste Management has been negligent with this customer. I have suspended any further payments to them in writing as I am paid up until January 31st, 2017 pending this matter is resolved.