I was on the road driving. The WM 2704 was needed to wait for me to pass so he could enter the apartaments on his left.

Instead, he went ahead....knew he wasn't goingto make it - I had to break really hard, he blocked the road and then stuck out his middle finger. Take about road rage and endangering others. This isn't the first time this has happened. Happens on the road I live all the time.

Not only do they come days late but you either move or get runned off the road in quick situations. I wish they would take about safe driving or explained to their workers how they can get hurt.

Review about: Waste Management Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Hire better drivers..

I didn't like: Mostly everythin.

Comments

Driver ran stop sign almost hit me with my two little girls in the car he looked at me and laughed then started to back up and almost hit me again so he could go back up the street that he had run the stop sign this happened in parm a ohio my girls cried for hours i hope I see him again without my girls in the car so I can make him cry.

Houston, Texas, United States #1304948

Hi, we apologize for the the experience you had with our driver. We'd like to look into this further.

Please email wmcares@wm.com (sub:Pissed Consumer) w/cross streets and city/zip code. Thank you ^yn

Houston, Texas, United States #1296861

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. We would like to look into this further.

Please email us with further details of this event to wmcares@wm.com (subject: #1015378 ) please also include your contact info along with city, state, and address where this took place so we can address it. Thank you ^dn