Rancho Palos Verdes, California

The employee was was being very aggressive and was saying, "That i will be seeing you around and that we should settle it right here right now." He had a very rude attitude with the tenants of the apartment building. He then proceeded to take his time and move very slowly to put away the waste bin.

He was not polite and his demeanor was very negative. Our experience with him has been very negative the past couple of times. He was threatening to fight the people in the apartment building.

He then took up the space for the cars to go in and out of the garage. We asked if he can move and he told us to wait and taht we have time to wait.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Customer Care.

Comments

Sorry to hear about this incident! Let’s see if we can fix it.

If you could send us your address and contact info, we’ll look into this matter further. Our email is wmcares@wm.com (Subject: #867604).

Thank you. ^DN

Call 1800 774 0222 ask for crystal same thing happened and my dad was taken for citizens arrest. The guy was laughing and I think he wants a payday. Near Leo cabrillo beach I am a resident.