Kingwood, Texas
Featured

This morning I placed used carpet at our curb to be picked up by Waste Management.The volume of carpet was ~ 18" high, 60" long & 40" in width.

When the truck approached our driveway I went to the curb to help load the carpet in the truck. The driver issued me a ticket and refused to allow the carpet to be loaded into the truck.

We have been paying for private back yard/house service from Waste Management for years.

What lousy service!It appears that the Undercover Boss program and the environmentally aware commercials do not translate into environmental protection or care for customers.

Review about: Waste Removal.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Suburban Propane - Susan Oswald - Horrible Suburban Propane "This woman is a disgrace! Not sure how she is still employed there! I am a single mom of 2 with no support from anyone else. I couldn't pay my..." Read more Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection Review Waste Management "Lazy driver dropped my can in his truck didn't know I had cameras .Looked at my house and thought no one seen him and quickly got in his truck and..." Read more Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more