Waste Management - Encouraging illegal dumping or just don't care about clients?
This morning I placed used carpet at our curb to be picked up by Waste Management.The volume of carpet was ~ 18" high, 60" long & 40" in width.
When the truck approached our driveway I went to the curb to help load the carpet in the truck. The driver issued me a ticket and refused to allow the carpet to be loaded into the truck.
We have been paying for private back yard/house service from Waste Management for years.
What lousy service!It appears that the Undercover Boss program and the environmentally aware commercials do not translate into environmental protection or care for customers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Waste Removal
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Lawrence Bradbrook and Paul Reynolds were previously the Directors of SKYShades Australia, a Brisbane based business owned by Brisbane Bronco's founding Chairman Barry Maranta and his business partner Forest Lake..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."