Saint Louis, Missouri

I tried to cancel service. Moving out of state, trying to cancel service.

Live in Kansas, had to call Phoenix, Arizona. Billing office in KY. Call-center at unknown location. I was charged to cancel and charged for pick-up of container which was not made known to me at the time of service.

tried to cancel service. Moving out of state, trying to cancel service. Live in Kansas, had to call Phoenix, Arizona. Billing office in KY.

Call-center at unknown location. I was charged to cancel and charged for pick-up of container which was not made known to me at the time of service.tried to cancel service. Moving out of state, trying to cancel service. Live in Kansas, had to call Phoenix, Arizona.

Billing office in KY.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi, I'm with Waste Management and would like to assist with your charge concerns. Please send us your account & contact details, so we may review & assist in resolution.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Saint Louis, MO). Thanks, ^RM