Orlando, Florida

Don’t use this company. They use gangster tactics and are ripping people off.

I asked to speak with someone in senior management or higher and was told I couldn’t speak to anyone above the account manager. I was disputing additional charges and couldn’t get an answer to the additional charges on the bill. I recommend using other companies out there at half the price and they don’t have a 3 year contract. These folks don't return calls or emails.

I always paid my bills on time and could not believe the lack of customer support with WM when I questioned additional charges on my bill.

I recently sold my business and WM is trying to charge me for a month and a half after I notified them I was selling my business in writing with the form they sent me to submit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Comments

I live in AZ a little over a year ago waste management knocked on my door and offered me a promotion they were having. 2 years at 11 dollars a month witn 2 free months at the end of the 1st and 2nd year.

At the end of my 1st. Year I have called them 6 times and they are not honoring their agreement they have with me they have missed my pickup twice and told they would come back and they never did. My bill went from 54 dollars to 67 dollars

Customer service does not care everyone that you talk to tells you something different. I was told that I had to produce a copy of my agreement before they could honor it.

Even when you cancel they dont try to talk you out of it, they are ready to comply with your wishes, almost seems like they want you to leave. VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE