2.7

I have been a Waste Management customer for MANY years. On garbage day Friday, August 3rd I noticed our garbage container missing.

I called and was told it mistakenly got dumped in the garbage truck and they would expedite a new one - but for certain a new one was scheduled for delivery on August 10. I called on Friday August 10 to confirm one was being delivered and the ASSURED me it was scheduled for delivery that day, they couldn't give me a time, however, it would be delivered. All week I took my garbage bags to neighbors containers. It was not delivered and when I called they said it was going to be delivered now on August 17th - now 2 weeks after they dumped it.

I told them I cannot continue to use neighbors garbage cans and asked why they promised and lied about delivery. They had no excuse except to say it takes 6 days and we just wouldn't get it until the 2 weeks after they dumped it in the truck. I was so upset being lied to multiple times and told different stories. I cancelled service and will refuse to pay for 2 weeks of absolutely no service.

I am going to call my neighbors to encourage them to cancel their WM accounts and go with another provider in our HUGE subdivision. Such customer no service shoudn't be kept under the covers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Dumpster Replacement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lies and horrible customer no service received.

Comments