400 Progress Dr, Telford, PA 18969, USA

My pick up is supposed to be on Mondays.I put my bag with the sticker on it out Sunday at 4 PM.

Monday it is not picked up. Monday evening I wrote a message online that it was missed. Tuesday I call and talk to a live person, she said there was a note from the driver that they stopped but nothing there(must be their 'go to' response). So she said they had a schedule to be picked up Wednesday, so at 4:45 today(Wednesday) I call and talked to a live person again.

I explained that my garbage was not picked up yet. She said that the driver made a note that he stopped at 4 today and nothing here, now I am getting mad.

It has been curbside for 3 days now and I told the woman that I do not want animals getting into the bag and ripping it apart and asked her when it will be picked up, she said she didn't know.This is frustrating!

Review about: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Thank you for reaching out to us.We want to help.

Please provide your address and contact info to wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1100340) so we can look into further.Thank you ^yn