I have waste management for well over 15 years! Over the years the bill has grown and grown to a *** high amount!

And there service was atrocious ! They would not pick my dumpster up and say they did! And if a piece of trash was sticking up over the edge 6" they would want to charge me $85 for an over fillment charge! Mind you I had been using them for well over 15 years!

And then when I could no longer stand the screwing they give you it takes you another couple years just to get rid of them with there joke of a contract! You have to call them and make a formal letter and make sure they receive it between two certain dates just to end your service with them and then they charge you $150 to remove there dumpster! After 15 years of paying them for there *** service you have to pay to get rid of them!

What a joke and a rip off! I'll Bury or burn my garbage before I'd ever pay these parasites for service ever again !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Hello, this is not what we like to see. We can still look into your account and help.

Please provide your address and contact info to wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1085853). Thank you ^yn