3.1
Additional Fees

So I setup service with waste management this week and was informed that my service would start the following day, Tuesday 7/17/2018. I was surprised that it would begin that fast.

We put our trash on the street due to the fact we had not received our trash container. The end of Tuesday rolls around and our trash was never picked up. I call at 5pm Tuesday and was informed that we were still on the route and that it should be picked up within the next two hours. I was hesitant in believing in this but I gave WM the benefit of the doubt.

Low and behold they never came. I have WM a call on Wednesday, and being the rather frustrated person I was, I asked to speak to the manager. Her name is Adrian. SHE IS GREAT!!

She continuously apologized for the *** service and did everything she could to make the situation right. Our trash was picked up Wednesday from the bottom of our driveway from cans that weren’t even WM cans. It was a very pleasant surprise to come home to the trash gone. Adrian followed up with me this morning to confirm that the trash was picked up and to confirm a checkup call for the following week to make sure the trash will be picked up.

I have not read the best reviews from WM and due to the first pick up I was starting to believe them. After speaking with Adrian and her doing everything she could to make this mistake right, I feel better about WM and how they treat their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

WMCares
#1521976

Hello, thank you for this excellent feedback. We are happy to hear your story and like Adrian, we are committed to resolving any issues that come up.

Have a great rest of your day and thank you for being a valued Waste Management customer. ^jhf