Wichita, Kansas

Update by user Jan 06, 2016

WASTE CONNECTION

not Waste Management

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2016

I emailed Wast Management, along with several other providers asking for rates. Wast Management provided the best rate for 3 mo. of service. They dropped off a container, and picked up one time. I received an agreement/contract from them stating I needed to sign the agreement/contract which would be binding for three years, the price increases for service past the first year would be determined by them.

I immediately phoned and emailed them to pick up their trash container since we would not sign an agreement for three years (with the rate to be determined in the future by Waste Management). We've been arguing about this for a week. They maintain that there is a 3 month minimum. We replied there cannot be a three month minimum if we are not customers. Their own "agreement" states you have "3 days to rescind the "agreement" I have requested 3 times in writing, twice by phone, and once in a voice message, for them to pick up the trash container, they refuse. It has been a week and they still have not picked up their container, and keep telling me I owe them money. OMG

I have a feeling there getting ready to bill me again and then report my failure to pay to credit reporting agencies. I'm filing a report today with the Better Business bureau. If they report as non payment to the credit agencies, we will dispute it. If they want to turn it to collections we will go to court.

We don't even care about the money at this point and we already hired a company that was up front about their terms. We do care about dealing with COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE GREEDY AND BULLY. If you have any suggestions as to how to deal with these imbeciles please post it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: will not pick up trash container, and stop billing me for services not provided. We use a different collection company..

Waste Management Cons: Bad serviced, Unethical business, I would give them no stars if i could, Switch and baid.

• Waste Management Trash Removal
  • Waste Connection

Comments

SGCO67212

The site changed the spelling of Waste, their, and other words in my post. Is there a way to either edit or somehow stop the spell check.

I hope it doesn't change the spelling of the words in this comment. lol

@SGCO67212

Waste Connection not Waste Management

Hello, I am with Waste Management & can assist with your posted concerns. Please email wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Wichita, KS) with your service address & contact information, so I am better assist you.

Thank you & sorry for the inconvenience. ^RM

@Waste Management 1

If you work for Waste Management then you'll need to follow the instructions on how to respond as a verified business. I don't know if you work for Waste Management or if your position at Waste Management allows for you to have access to information needed to resolve this complaint.

At any rate, I cannot email you unless your a verified business. Thank You