1.6
Additional Fees

I opened bill last night, the bill said "Friendly reminder" that you have $15 past due bill (I pay $5 a month for a 2nd dumpster). Well I'm on auto pay, every 3 months it charges to my credit card.

So I log onto WM.com and look at my account, I pull up the last bill that was due July 17, 2018 (28 days ago) and it says I now owe $20 with a late fee. But I look at the bill and it says "DO NOT PAY" you are set for auto pay.

So I call the customer service line, and what do I hear, your service has temp be stopped and as a favor we will apply a $45 restart fee on your next months bill, once you pay the $15 and $5 late fee. SO a bill that was approximately $15 turns into $65 dollars. They said well your credit card expiration date expired.

Well then how about a simple notice and say HEY please update your card, or even through a Baseball at my head.. something to get my attention. BUT no you send a letter 3 weeks after you apparently tried to bill, you already cut me off and charge $45 restart, and $5 late fee. How about a REAL notice maybe give me 1 hour or a couple days...

ANYTHING. This company is like organized crime. Then when you call its like they are trained to not listen to a fair an honest point, just crazy. SO no notice, and then a 400% late/ reconnect fee..

THis is much worse then mafia rates...

Any other company simply sends you a simple reminder HEY your expiration date just expired please update.

Waste Management Purposely doesn't do this so they can rob you with an extra 400% profit margin. This is Dishonest and total con and ripoff.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Billing Department.

Comments