They missed the recycle bin pickup for two weeks. I called to let them know and ask why the recycle truck showed up the second week out of the blue on a day other than my pickup day.

Needless to say, my bin was not out as it was not my pickup day. When I asked how do I know what day to put it out if they are showing up randomly they kept interrupting me to let me know they could not answer me if I was talking. They would not allow me to explain or ask my question so how could they answer it? They simply repeated over and over when my recycle day was.

I have a Master's Degree so I have no problem understanding what day my pickup is. It has been the same for the last three and a half years. They could barely understand basic communication skills let alone customer service. I was treated as if I was an idiot.

After doing everything in my power to reasonably communicate my simple situation they still couldn't understand why I was calling them about my missed pickups. I even talked to a second service representative. Who else would I be calling for the missed garbage pickups but the company I pay to pick it up? I actually had to say this to them.

It was like a bad Saturday Night Live sketch.

Finally, they told me if they miss it for a third week I should call back and THEN they will schedule a day to pick it up. If I could change garbage service companies I would but they are the only ones in my area.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Comments

Hello, very sorry to hear about your missed service and experience. Allow us to address your concern.

Please email wmcares@wm.com Sub: (Review #1215107) include your address and contact info, so we may look into. Thank you ^mp