1850 W Betteravia Rd, Santa Maria, CA 93455, USA
Additional Fees

I recently moved to a new part of the city and WM now takes trash and recycling. Wow I honestly have never had such terrible service.

Our trash gets skipped weekly to where we have to call the office and tell them we did not get serviced, we are Told that our trash was not out which it’s a complete lie as we put them out the night before, now this morning we were skipped per usual this time the lady on the phone says the driver left a note on the can saying it’s overfilled, TOTAL BS!

The lid is completely closed and no note left. I’m at my wits end with this company I will be speaking to an attorney next week as I’m absolutely tired of the discrimination, ALL of my neighbors in the neighborhood have their trash collected without problems I’m being singled out for reasons I do not know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

WMCares

Hi, we are sorry to hear you're having service issues. It is important to us you have great service and want to address this at once.

Please email your address and contact info to wmcares@wm.com Sub: ( Review #1230775 ) Look forward to hearing from you. ^mp