Additional Fees

I have had WM for 13 years and several times a year they do not pick up my trash. Last night I got home to see that they picked up the recycling bin for all my neighbors, but no mine.

I called twice before customer service closed at 5 and was told they had until 7PM to pick up or I could call back Saturday 8 - 12. They never answer in the Riverside, CA office on Saturdays and of course trash was not picked up. They have told me numerous times over the years that they would be back out to get my trash, now they say Monday. In truth they have never made a trip back to pick up the bin they missed.

I have filed complaints, but no luck.

If I choose to not pay my bill out of frustration for their horrible service they just attach it to my property taxes, therefore there is no recourse for frustrated customers. Also, surrounding communities have their recycling picked up every week for the same price we pay, but we get it picked up twice a month.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Sounds like the normal experience of every WM customer.

Sorry for this experience, we would like to help. Please email wmcares@wm.com (Sub: Review #1207251) w/ your address, contact information and a copy of your post, so we can look into it. ^jhf

Same exact thing is happening to me right now:( It looks like we are trash hoarders because they haven’t picked up our trash in three weeks. Each week I call, they tell me to wait until 7..how convenient for them..call them after they’re closed -_- I checked my checked my account..I owe nothing. So angry and frustrated!

@LM

I called every day til they finally came on Tuesday. First time they’ve ever done a pickup when they missed it. Call everyday

@Tlisgett

Thank you for your feedback, glad to hear your service was completed. We would love the opportunity to address all of your concerns, please send your address and contact info to wmcares@wm.com (Sub: #1446324) so we may look into this. ^jhf

@LM

Apologies for any frustrations you have had so far. We'd be happy to address this.

Please send us an email to wmcares@wm.com (Sub: #1446186) w/ your address and contact information, and we will follow up with you immediately. ^jhf