Additional Fees

Suddenly stopped picked up our trash and everyones in the area. No emails (though they sent me junk mail about reviews constantly) no letter just aftet 2 weeks of no service, I made a call to see what was going on with our service.

I was informed we don't cover that area anymore. Of course this was after a holiday weekend that we had a party and a lot more trash than usual. I was told they sent letters, but I asked all my neighbors and everyone of them found out the same way, making phone call b/c they did not receive any letters either.

Then we try and pay our last bill we received and the website was not accepting our account number ( I can only assume b/c it was a canceled account number) We were then informed they would let us pay over the phone for an extra $8 fee. RIDICULOUS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: wont let me click more than 1, definitely more than 1 issue. customer service, stopped picking up, issues with payment..

Waste Management Cons: Being dropped like a bad habit with no heads up.

Comments

We're sorry to hear you found out about change in companies this way. Thank you for providing this feedback. Thank you ^yn