1.9
Additional Fees

Our mail box was destroyed by one of their trash pickup personnel. I put both the trash and recycle bin out by our mail box on Sunday night for Monday’s pick up.

The mailbox was fine. The next morning when my wife was departing for worked see saw the destroyed mailbox. The trash bin was empty next to the mailbox and the recycle was still full. We called and eventually got an email response denying our claim due to lack of a witnesses and lack of paint transfer.

I am sorry I don’t watch my trash cans 24/7 and a dull black mailbox smashed with a trash pickup arm doesn't always leave paint. We terminated our service and then we were subsequently rewarded with $50 trash bin pickup fee which we have refused to pay. We are now currently being access a minimum in lue of interest fee of $5 month.

This fee is interest and violates all state and federal usury laws. I am left with no recourse except to take legal action against them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Preferred solution: I want WM to write off the balance in my account. I don't care at this poit about the cost of replacing the mailbox.

Waste Management Cons: Poor customer service and questionable billing proactices.

Comments