US-1, Trenton, NJ 08625, USA
Additional Fees

I put some carpet out to be picked up a few weeks ago. Trash day came and I wondered why they didn’t take it.

So I called and the woman said that I have to schedule a day for pick up. ( I put carpet out a few months ago and they took it no problem) I guess this was a new policy? I don’t know but okay fine. So I had it scheduled for the next week.

Well next Thursday comes and goes and I come home to the carpet still there! I call again and she said the driver commented that it was wet from the rain.... sooo if it was to rain every Thursday they wouldn’t take it? So I said to come back and get it.

They came back and then said it was “ moldy” like what a joke. They were just too lazy to get out of the truck and actually do their job. I even told them I’ll put it in the truck myself. I canceled right then and there with waste management.

I called McCullough and signed up FOR MUCH CHEAPER as I should add and they came the very next day and took the carpet. I will never ever use waste management again.

I recommend McCullough to all my clients buying homes. Beware of waste management.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Comments

Hi, Sorry to hear there was an issue with picking up the carpet that caused you to cancel. If you would, please send your address to wmcares@wm.com (subject Review #1215856) as we would like to use this information for coaching purposes. thank you ^tw

I was billed for service I never received after moving to another location. I told them I moved and that another person was living in the house.

I guess they like double billing people. What a racket.