I moved to a new house and for some reason my first two payments were not showing up as paid even though they were indeed paid on time.I had to call my bank to get tracking numbers then WM had to research.

3 weeks later I still have a suspended account and my trash has only been picked up once. I have called 4 times in the past week. Each time they say they are sending a "courtesy pick up" but it does not happen. They are flat out lying.

I made the payments, did nothing wrong and they still will not pick up the trash.

Disgusting - I am calling the health department tomorrow.Not sure if it will help.

Review about: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #683661

I can relate. We rented a trash bin the first of May, and paid over $500 on our credit card before the bin was delivered. Now they are saying we owe them for the rental, and the individual I am dealing with has yet to apologize for the inconvenience to me trying to get records together to prove I have already paid. She seems to think I should be grateful that they have the issue under "dispute" in spite of the fact that I forwarded to them the bank statement information showing the charge.

I asked to speak to the supervisor when I was on the phone with the agent, and she told me she was in a meeting. Today I receive an email telling me that she was on vacation. I detest being lied to, especially when a simple we are sorry and will take care of this immediately would do so much to satisfy me for THEIR mistake!

I will NEVER use their services again, regardless of the disposition of this matter! Each day that I wait for this to be resolved fuels the fire for how I will address this situation going forward.