Shingletown, California

Paid bill on the 6th with Cash debit card from tax returns. WM sent me a confirmation number, and my debit card shows the deduction.

WM drove right past my cans two days later. I called them, they apologized said that they had not credited my account and would be back by 6pm they didn't show. I called back I immediately started getting told to calm down and I needed to let them finish speaking. Since I simply had ask if they were going to pick up my trash this was a rather interesting response.

Obviously the drama queen who answered the phone was putting on a show for her boss or co-workers. She than explained that I had not paid even though I had a confirmation number and debit card receipt. After I questioned her at length and dealt with her rudeness and lying, she told me she me I didn't know how banking worked, I had not paid and she would refund my money if I wanted to go in and pay cash. Wow thought I didn't pay?

Liar, how can you refund money when I didn't pay you, liar? They just don't want to admit they screwed up and have to make.

A special trip to get my garbage, lazy and liars what a combo. ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Waste Management Cons: Response to complaint.

Comments

Hello- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to review this further & assist with recovery resolution.

Please send us your service address & contact details to wmcares@wm.com-Subject: Review #806572-.

We look forward to your email. Thanks, ^RM