New Brighton, Pennsylvania

WM must have an employee issue as they will not pick up my trash in the winter. They make up lies such as I didn't have my trash out, or the weather was bad (1" of snow 4 days prior...

which I shoveled). So this is the root of the problem, but the real problem was in trying to get a refund. I feel as though I should have been refunded my January payment since they never came, but they said that was not possible. So I canceled my entire service.

Note that I paid December 1, 2015 for 3 months. Since I canceled the end of January I felt I should at least be refunded all of February - right? Wrong! I was told even more lies, such as pre-payment waives my right to a refund, and also that they don't awards refunds in my area.

Wow! So I spoke to someone else and they said I could get a refund, but for $25 (I paid $95 for 3 months). Also, it will take about 1.5 months to process.

And if I feel that this is not enough, I am to wait until I get the $25 and then call back. I contacted the BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Hello, sorry to read of your experience. The refund policy varies by area, we can certainly assist in reviewing specifics for your area and assist you further.

When you have a moment, please send us your account & contact details. Our email address is wmcares@wm.com (Subject: New Brighton, PA).

Thank you & apologies again. ^RM