Denver, Colorado

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING WITH WM, although I don't remember signing anything. I paid my bill yearly. I tried to cancel 2 months from the end of the billing year, and they would not refund any amount so now I'm stuck with them until the end of my billing year.

I made a simple request of the trash men and because of that, I was treated to passive-aggressive behavior by them.

I have nothing more to say and don't like having to think up 100 words to fill in this complaint. That's a dumb requirement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Hello, we are very sorry to hear about this experience and would like to look into this further on your behalf. Please email us with your address and contact info and we'll reach out to you.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com (subject: #915754) and we'll reach out to you.

Apologies again for this. ^dn

Same thing happened with us we filed a complaint about the drivers yelling at my daughters friends. Since that day the service has been awful they pick garbage then they don't they say the cans are to big butt they have been picking them up for months once we complained then the cans were to big