Waste Management opened 2 accounts for the same house and double billed me.After hours and weeks on the phone, I could not get is resolved so I asked them to close my account and refund the prepaid balance.

Again, after hours on the phone it took a complaint to the BBB to get my account closed and the acknowledgement of a refund. Months later and another complaint to the BBB....no refund. Also, missed pick ups and miscellaneous charges I will never understand. Stick with you local providers!!!!!

This company cost me money and hours on the phone.It was a big mistake to choose them as a provider.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Hello, thanks for providing your feedback.We're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into.

Please send your address & contact info to wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1087268 ) so we can help.Thank you ^yn

Hello, we're sorry to hear about your experience with our service.We can understand how frustrating it is to have two accounts in error.

We'd like to look into this further and see what we can find out.Please send your address and contact info to wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1087268 ) Thank you ^yn