Waste Management - No Garbase pick up for over 5 weeks
It's been a tough winter and when snow was deep we received three consecutive emails that WM was unnable to keep our scheduled pick up.However, when the weather improved we STILL did not get garbage picked up.
Half a dozen calls later the trash is overflowing, bags on the floor causing a potential hazard of bug infestation or rodent activity. Waste Management is never short on excuses, mostly weather which don't really stand now, also alley was blocked or unsafe conditions, one even stated the bins were not there (seriously? they sit were they always sit, how could we move them, they are full!!). Meanwhile, our neighboring building's trash which sits less than 5 feet from our bins has been picked up regulary (different service provider).
My last call was Friday, when I asked a supervisor to have the driver call me when he is here as I no longer trust they "reports" for no service. Driver shows up, tells me there's a sheet of ice in the alley and a parked car which blocks him. Ok the ice was in patches and not a thik "sheet" as he called it. I reasoned that he could park the truck a few feet from the bins just before the car (so he would not have to maneuver around it).
He said "NO" i need to be right next to the bins.
It was a fruitless convo, clearly this man did not want to do his job.We will not renew with WM once the contract is up
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Garbage Pick Up
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reading the prior 10 reviews I'll begin by stating this is a REAL review by a REAL customer. I was personally against the installation of the solar panels from..."
- "Absolutely scam service I filled a complaint on BBB. I called them 3 times in 3 weeks trying to resolve the issue on a bulk pickup and for 3 straight..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "I am having a BIG issue with Vivint and at this point will NOT recommend anyone use them, I had it install on Aug 9th and I said yes to..."
- "I am very upset. I buy 3 loaves of this bread each week. This week all 3 loaves were like this! I am dieting so missing a portion..."
- "Clarence 'Chyl' Durden, a closeted ***, has stolen thousands of dollars of video and recording equipment that he uses in his unlicensed studio out of his Newark, New Jersey..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."