I live in Paw Paw, Michigan..my regular pick-up day is Wed. morning, after arriving home to find my trash NOT picked up, I called customer service to find out what the issue is, ( I prepay for a year of service in advance) The rep.

was told our road was closed per the driver?! A road crew has been working on our road for over two months, several people live on my road, we all go in and out all day, every day...the road has NEVER been closed! It sounds more likely to me that the driver simply didn't want to do his job that day for what ever reason.. I asked for my trash to be picked up the next day and was told by the customer service lady , NO...she isn't authorized to make a driver reroute the next day, I told her my trash is full, She actually told me they can pick up extra bags the following week!

Really...its been 90 degrees for the past 2 weeks and you want me to lay bags of trash on the ground for critters to get in to! They call this customer service,! I asked to speak to a manager, I spoke to Charles, he said he would look into my complaint and get back to me, he also said the driver probably didn't want to get stuck, his reason for not picking up, which is crazy....as I said the whole block travels our road. Charles called back in about two hours and said they would make a pick-up the next day, of course it never happened, it has since been a full week with no pick-up, I have spoke to all of my neighbors, we are all very upset with this poor service!!

I,,we pay Waste Management to remove/pick -up our trash, it would seem that they work for us, the community of Paw Paw, However in this day of Excellent service, Waste Management is extremely lacking, not to mention LIARS...

If considering this company for your trash removal service, I would reconsider....look to someone else, I rate this company a HALF star....for customer service! Owens Paw Paw, Mi.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Waste Management Cons: Very unhappy with the office staff, Lack of respect for customers.

Comments

Hello, we're sorry to hear about the issues with the trash pick up. We'd like to look into further.

Please send your address and contact info to wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1078725 ) so we can help. ^yn