Reno, Nevada

They was supposed to pick up my garbage can a Thursday, they didn't do it so I called and the person on the phone said it was their fault, and he was going to send a driver to pick it up on Friday or Monday. On Tuesday I called back because they didn't come, and the person told me that the driver went to my house on Monday but the garbage can was not outside, that's a lay!!!

the garbage can was there since Thursday!, so he said there is nothing he can do, and that I have to wait until next Thursday, and they are going to pick up only the regular amount! This company really sucks !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Waste Management Cons: Lack of respect for customers.

Comments

Gregory A Gamble

Driver probably lied about stopping by and said can wasn't out. They HATE having to go off their daily route to do missed pickups. They now have cameras in their trucks so they can prove who did and didn't have their stuff out for pickup.

#1182092

Having the same problem. Terrible Service.

Sorry to read this. Not what we like to see!

If you could please send us an email to wmcares@wm.com (Subject: #870134) with your address and contact info, we’ll look into this further. ^DN