2.3
Additional Fees

After nine months in a new space with WM service, we decided the business had grown too fast.We moved back to the garage and laid off an employee.

WM gives absolutely NO quarter for this. Even though we have no use for their service, they want to charge $1,200 for their "damages"! They are the only vendor I have used in 7 years of business that has treated me like this. If all did, we would be filing for bankruptcy!

Still with WM's deceitful contract hold, we will most likely furlough out newest employee and leave him out with no pay for the holiday season.What a load of rubbish!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: No cancellation fee.

I liked: Hard working collectors.

I didn't like: Rates, Uneducated responses, Usurious cancellation fee.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

I use a city service for my commercial waste needs.So if your City provides that type of service I highly recommend it.

There is NO CONTRACTS to sign. And a lot cheaper then the Major Disposal Companies out there. I know that even smaller disposal companies that offer commercial waste disposal are a little outrageous as well and of course some have CONTRACTS. But I would recommend a City service or at least checkout what they offer.

Alot of people don't even know that their own City can provide that service..Its worth a try.

-TIMBO-

h.kitchener

Sounds like you signed a contract with Waste Management.If so, then follow the contract provisions.

Or, just don't pay them and go from there.But, if you are obligated to pay per the contract you signed, then you really have nothing to complain about.