4.8
Additional Fees

Today on January 31st 2017......2330 Star avenue in Castro Valley......Truck #152602 pulled up to my house. I was delighted to see a Gentleman in appropriate safety wear(as always) exit the vehicle, move my green waste container to the side of his vehicle, raise, dump and shake the can several times to make sure it was completely empty.

( It never gets completely emptied, by the way, I know it's messy stuff, but a good shaking will get it out). Needless to say I was impressed with such regard for a high quality disposal. It only took about 1 minute. I realize in this age of equality, the job has to be designed so that almost anyone can carry out the important task of waste disposal.

What I frequently see on my street is hasty, high speed pickups. Sometimes the can is not even emptied completely. What drives a laborer to work like that? High company standards in speedy pickups?

Running late for some reason? It looks unsafe to me for those big trucks to move down the street so fast. It's almost like they have carte blanche to drive any way they want to. Anyway, thank you for your time.

Today was great.

I sincerely thank the driver of that vehicle 152602. Daniel Perry "Looking out for a safer community"

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Hello, thank you for sharing this with us. We love to hear stories about how are we are doing.

We will forward this information to the locate site to have the driver recognized for this. Thank you ^dn

Excellent Post!