2.4
Additional Fees

Update by user Sep 30, 2018

Fortunately I was able to get a hold of a very nice customer service agent in the Corporate Office of Waste Management that got the charges reversed for me. I was very appreciative of her efforts. I'm still very leary of the actual workers that pick up my garbage trying to hit me with overage charges, so I'm careful to make sure there is no excess waste in or near my trash bin.

Original review posted by user Aug 31, 2018

I have been a Waste Management customer for over 15 years on the commercial side and while at times I have been frustrated about my service, things have been tolerable up until this morning when I received a bill for $337.12 for 3 months of service.

My normal bill is $37.12. I was charged $300 in overage charges, without any notice or communication.

To make matters worse, the landlord that owns the business I operate out of has been doing a bunch of work to the building and I'm fairly certain the morning of my garbage being picked up they stacked extra garbage near my container.

I'm all for following the rules and workinf with a business that provides me service, but this type of business practice is exceess and unethical.

I am extremely dissatisfied with the current state of events. Please be weary of doing business with Waste Management.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments