2221 E Rice St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103, USA

I had direct withdrawal for WM and really didn't pay attention. I realized they were charging me every two months when it should have been every three months.

I was able to back track this almost 1 year. After being on hold with customer service for close to an hour they were able to confirm the over billing and agreed to credit my account forward so I wouldn't have to pay for several months. Sure enough I get billed a week later, call them again spend an hour on the phone trying to straighten it out. They again tell me they will credit me forward, I don't trust them so I request a refund.

They tell me it will take 3 months to process. I cancel my account and demand my money back. They tell me it will take three months to process still. I tell them they can have their canisters when I get my money, then they threaten to call local law enforcement if I do not leave the canisters outside on a day of their choosing for pick up.

I demanded to talk to a supervisor at least 5 times, each time they said they would have one call me. That never happened.

As promised it took three months to get my money back. Plus they missed pick-ups at least once a month, which wasn't a huge deal because we don't generate much trash but was terrible for what I was paying and how I was treated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Customer Care.

Comments

WMCares

Hello, this is not what we want to hear. We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this further.

Please send us an email to wmcares@wm.com (Sub: Review #1296993) with your address or account information and we will be happy to address this right away.

Thank you. ^jhf