Gregory, Michigan
1.7
Additional Fees

Waste management is the worst company I have ever dealt with in 16 yrs of business. We own three retail stores/restaurants.

Never and I mean never sign a contract with this company. If you never meet there windows of no more than 180 days no less than 90 days to cancel your contract by registered mail they will automatically renew without notice. We have been in business with them for 8yrs have never missed a payment or destroyed an equipment. Reason being you sign a contract for three yrs about a yr into it your bill goes up about 150.

Making your bill over $400. In order to get the bill down to a reasonable amount you need to sign another contract they say before your first contract is even done. That's excatly how they keep you locked in. Year after year.

I called complained told them not to renew my contract. That we will see it to the end but no longer needed them at the end of it. Nope! They renewed it when I did not meet there small window of registered letter and 180-90 day window.

After 8yrs of being good customers never once missing a bill. This is how we get treated. Because I have complained they are now over charging me 150 a load. My only choice is to pay the contract that they automatically renewed behind our back with no service from them.

If you have a choice do not ever do business with them. Never sign a contract!!! I usually never write reviews or complain. But we have never been treated so wrongly before.

We never have a problem with any of our vendors.

I think that's why this is so upsetting. The WORST company I have EVER dealt with in all my yrs of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Waste Management Cons: Keeping money that is not theirs, Rates, Management, Communication.

Comments

Hello, we are sorry to hear about this and would like to look into this further on your behalf. Please email us with your address and contact info to wmcares@wm.com (subject: #949642) and we'll reach out to you to discuss this further. Thank you ^dn

Jason-Turner

Sadly, this type or treatment is standard across the U.S. and Canada.

They will use every trick to squeeze money out of you. Wait till they bill you for removing their bins!