25772 Springbrook Ave, Santa Clarita, CA 91350, USA

Waste management is the worst! getting bills for propane I did not order from them!

over charged on roll off by $206.00 and after complaining they agreed to a $100.00 credit or turn me into collection! They quoted the roll off at $560.00 which I had to pay in full up front they said I had 7 days to fill it up and they came unexpectedly on the 5 day and took it prior to me calling, didn't finish the job, then 45 days later I get an additional bill for $206.00. Next I have 4 (3yard)dumpsters located at multiple locations with in 2 blocks, I moved one just down the street for some clean up for a month ( I called and let them know upfront! ) hey said no problem we can put a change of location and temp pick up.

So they picked up the first few weeks then stopped all the while I have been paying for the service, now they didn't pick up so I called again and they said they won't pick it up until I take it back ( of course it's full) and the two customer service reps ( one a supervisor) offered no help and rather argued than fix or offer a solution after they agree they would pick up.

This company is the worst!

and they have a monopoly in our area... Hope for a class action some day!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Comments