1.2
Additional Fees

We have been up to date and current on our waste management bills for over 10 years. We were late on one bill.

I honestly don't know what happened to the invoice and not sure we even got it. I contacted the company as soon as I realized we had lost service pick up. They suspended service without notice or warning. They were called and paid before regular pickup arrived.

They would only pick up as scheduled for a $75 fee.

Customer service phone numbers are difficult to find online, wait times are 5+ minute wait times, operators are indifferent and unapologetic. If there are other choices, we will definitely do business elsewhere and not with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Pick Up Service.

Comments

There is really no solution with this company except to close your account and use another vendor. I have one year of correspondence based on payment call center, the "local" billing group and route manager mistakes.

I learned the hard way to get them to document every promise- but it makes no difference. I'm just on the phone starting with someone new again the next billing cycle. We have a very vocal town Facebook site- when asked for local trash hauler recommendations- Waste Management NEVER is mentioned, Our residents are not shy about complaining either, and I've yet to see complaints about the two companies that provide the same/or better service Waste Management offers for a significantly lower price. The company really ought to be called Waste Punishment.

You know how they say your call may be recorded for training purposes?

Today I told the call center person I spoke with I was going to start "recording" my calls to them for documentation purposes.

She honestly and politely replied that was a good idea. ?????!!!!!!

There is nothing to look into! The fact is that Waste Management shut my service off without warning.

They then tried to make me pay a $75 fee for a pickup which would have been at the same time they always arrive and on the regular scheduled day. I wanted to avoid having trash build up for an extra week but I absolutely refuse to be held up like that. The company is unapologetic and carries an attitude as they know there are few other choices in our area.

It won't always be that way! My goal is to let other people know how your company does business so they are aware and educated when new choices do become available.

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your recent billing experience and would like to like into this further. Please email us at wmcares@wm.com (subject:#962772 ) with your address and contact info and we'll reach out to you. Thank you ^dn