To the company of Waste Managment

I just recently moved into my new house.I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed attempt when trying to take my trash...

And across the street, a failed attempted to place the trash cans properly back on the ground. Who ever took the trash on Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque NM around 10am on 7 / 02 / 2015 needs to learn how to take trash.

Attached is a photo I took of what I see out my front door.I hope this is isn't a regular weekly occurrence.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wm curbside pickup. Waste Management needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wm curbside pickup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waste Management.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

#1021929

i bet this company is going under!! you can't survive with this type of inadequate service, wm,get er done, or get the *** out of the utility waste business!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1004069

Hi, there!Sorry to read about your concerns.

Waste Management does not handle service for the City of Albuquerque, NM. The City handles all residential services. Please contact the City at 505-761-8100 to report your missed pickup and post-service concerns.

Thank you.^RM