Waste Management - Poor job picking up trash

To the company of Waste Managment

I just recently moved into my new house.I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed attempt when trying to take my trash...

And across the street, a failed attempted to place the trash cans properly back on the ground. Who ever took the trash on Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque NM around 10am on 7 / 02 / 2015 needs to learn how to take trash.

Attached is a photo I took of what I see out my front door.I hope this is isn't a regular weekly occurrence.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Wm Curbside Pickup
Review category
review #659760

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Waste Management? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 19, 2015 #1021929

i bet this company is going under!! you can't survive with this type of inadequate service, wm,get er done, or get the *** out of the utility waste business!!

0 0 Reply
Waste Management 1

Jul 06, 2015 #1004069 Houston, Texas

Hi, there! Sorry to read about your concerns. Waste Management does not handle service for the City of Albuquerque, NM. The City handles all residential services. Please contact the City at 505-761-8100 to report your missed pickup and post-service concerns. Thank you. ^RM

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.