Fayetteville, North Carolina
1.9
Additional Fees

My trash was not picked up on two days of scheduled service which was already paid for by myself. I called and was assured several times there should have been no delay in my trash pick up services and it would be done.

I waited for a response per customer service phone call. Nothing was done. I ended the service as a result and was told I would not get any refund of my service fees which were paid in advance. I sent a message to the customer service off, because I am ok with not getting a regular refund of my service fees as we discussed, but for the two days of promised service I should be refunded as there wasn't any reason for the delay in service according to the customer service office when I called about my pick up not being done on the two days in question.

This is not a fair business practice and I will echo my situation, because if you pay for services from any business you should get the service with complete satisfaction no questions.

I am a retired combat veteran and I never cheated my country nor any american the promise of my selfless service to protect and serve their interests while my comrades and I gave all we had to serve America and its citizens no hurricane ot any other storm from nature can parallel what we sacrificed and many of us were not only severely wounded, but died defending your right to democracy and your business you are running, so I want my refund back for the days you promised and missed if I don't get it then I can live with it, but I will not forget how you decided to not render fairness in your business practice. Jeremiah 16:19...Good Day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: I'm still blessed.

Waste Management Pros: Use to be good.

Waste Management Cons: Refusal to understand problem.

Comments

Hello, we are very sorry to hear about the trouble with your service after the hurricane. We would like to look into this further for you.

Please email us with your address and contact info to wmcares@wm.com (subject: #938883) and we'll reach out to you. Thank you ^dn