Wichita, Kansas
2.0

Not sure what I did with my Waste Management bill but long story short it did not get paid. I didn't even realize it until my trash didn't get collected.

There was no reminder call or postcard from them, which I agree is on me to remember to pay them but any other service provider would have the courtesy to send you a reminder notice. So, paid the bill with the late fee after I figured this all out by calling their *** customer service and was not informed during the call that in addition to the late fee I would be receiving another bill for $50 to "resume service." I am calling their *** customer service after the weekend (because they close at 5 and on the weekends which is another *** customer service item) to ask for the fee removed and if not I will cancel my service with them.

They bought out my prior trash collector and I went along. I do not recommend this company if you can avoid them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Comments

I had the same darn issue with these people. They claimed that they sent me a courtesy notice...Guess what?

It came...A week after the fact!!!

I ended paying for all the *** fees to get my services restored...

I called them today to "prevent" a disruption...To request a one time extension and I'm told my services are already cutoff so they cannot do anything for me. I ask why they don't send out any notification letters and they want to bring up that a letter was sent back in March...It's already September!!!

Sorry to hear about your billing concerns. Please send us your account address and contact information, so we may verify service charges and assist you better.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com.

Please include Wichita, KS in the subject line. Thank you, ^RM.