Recycling has missed our pickups numerous times since moving to the Lakewood area this past December.When we transferred service when we moved, our trash didn't get picked up for three weeks.

Heck we even moved the big green container to help them, maybe the GREEN container would draw attention. Just this past week I put our trash out Tuesday night for our Wednesday pick up that never got picked up. We called and almost immediately the lady on the line said, "the driver said there wasn't any trash out on the curb." BS! She said it would be picked up within 24 hours as a courtesy call.

Never happened!! I called Friday at 2:00 p.m. and another employee said it would be picked up by 7:00 p.m. as a courtesy.

It's now 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning and now they're telling me it won't get picked up till Wednesday now.

Some courtesy, NOT!GOOD LUCK Waste Management, you're going to need it!

Review about: Trash Pick Up.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

artwiz
Harvard, Illinois, United States #859270

first, I live in the boonies and am single living alone rarely entertaining even one person.So I produce sometimes less than one bag of actual trash a month.

As well as recycling. WM wats 66.00 for three months JUST for the garbage and charge extra for recycling bags. SO that's more than 22.00 per bag of garbage. Here's the scam.

They refuse to pick up once for a fee. SO, I'm moving. Have a big pile of recyclables in my garage, and the place where I was going to drop them closed recently. WM will require me to start at least a three month service just to pick up ONE TIME< a carload of recycling.

items WHICH, in turn, they make a profit from.

SCAMMING M*^*$r F*&^%*s!!!!