Recycling has missed our pickups numerous times since moving to the Lakewood area this past December.When we transferred service when we moved, our trash didn't get picked up for three weeks.
Heck we even moved the big green container to help them, maybe the GREEN container would draw attention. Just this past week I put our trash out Tuesday night for our Wednesday pick up that never got picked up. We called and almost immediately the lady on the line said, "the driver said there wasn't any trash out on the curb." BS! She said it would be picked up within 24 hours as a courtesy call.
Never happened!! I called Friday at 2:00 p.m. and another employee said it would be picked up by 7:00 p.m. as a courtesy.
It's now 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning and now they're telling me it won't get picked up till Wednesday now.
Some courtesy, NOT!GOOD LUCK Waste Management, you're going to need it!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Trash Pick Up
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."