Recycling has missed our pickups numerous times since moving to the Lakewood area this past December.When we transferred service when we moved, our trash didn't get picked up for three weeks.
Heck we even moved the big green container to help them, maybe the GREEN container would draw attention. Just this past week I put our trash out Tuesday night for our Wednesday pick up that never got picked up. We called and almost immediately the lady on the line said, "the driver said there wasn't any trash out on the curb." BS! She said it would be picked up within 24 hours as a courtesy call.
Never happened!! I called Friday at 2:00 p.m. and another employee said it would be picked up by 7:00 p.m. as a courtesy.
It's now 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning and now they're telling me it won't get picked up till Wednesday now.
Some courtesy, NOT!GOOD LUCK Waste Management, you're going to need it!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Trash Pick Up
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "So the dress comes in and it's gorgeous, I try it on and it doesn't fit but I've taken off the tag not knowing that you can't return like that..."