Waste Management - Review about Trash Pick Up

286 of 386 Waste Management reviews

Recycling has missed our pickups numerous times since moving to the Lakewood area this past December.When we transferred service when we moved, our trash didn't get picked up for three weeks.

Heck we even moved the big green container to help them, maybe the GREEN container would draw attention. Just this past week I put our trash out Tuesday night for our Wednesday pick up that never got picked up. We called and almost immediately the lady on the line said, "the driver said there wasn't any trash out on the curb." BS! She said it would be picked up within 24 hours as a courtesy call.

Never happened!! I called Friday at 2:00 p.m. and another employee said it would be picked up by 7:00 p.m. as a courtesy.

It's now 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning and now they're telling me it won't get picked up till Wednesday now.

Some courtesy, NOT!GOOD LUCK Waste Management, you're going to need it!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Trash Pick Up
Review category
Household Services
review #522449

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Waste Management? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
286 of 386 Waste Management reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
artwiz

Aug 20, 2014 #859270 Harvard, Illinois, United States

first, I live in the boonies and am single living alone rarely entertaining even one person. So I produce sometimes less than one bag of actual trash a month. As well as recycling. WM wats 66.00 for three months JUST for the garbage and charge extra for recycling bags. SO that's more than 22.00 per bag of garbage. Here's the scam. They refuse to pick up once for a fee. SO, I'm moving. Have a big pile of recyclables in my garage, and the place where I was going to drop them closed recently. WM will require me to start at least a three month service just to pick up ONE TIME< a carload of recycling. items WHICH, in turn, they make a profit from.
SCAMMING M*^*$r F*&^%*s!!!!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Waste Management. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Waste Management.
Filing a new complaint about
×