Absolutely scam service I filled a complaint on BBB.I called them 3 times in 3 weeks trying to resolve the issue on a bulk pickup and for 3 straight weeks they did not pick up my bulk item.
Every week they came up with an excuse, "the item is over 100 lbs we only have one driver, the trim is construction material we don't pick up, you have to break down the item for a driver to pick up..." My neighbor has Rumbke he never had to deal with this nonsense. They also scam their loyal customer, I have had them for 10 years then I realized they have better rate for new customer. I'm tired of them and once my contact ends I will switch to Rubmke. Here's the pic that not only they didn't pick up the bulk item they left the trash laid around my curb they are the most unprofessional business in central Ohio.
My neighbor helped me to disemble the bulk and we find a local mart nice enough for me to toss at their dumpster.
There's no point for paying them if they dont take the item and even regular trash bags.Oh and one time they took my trash can with them they are theives!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Waste Management Residential Curbside Pickup
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After reading the prior 10 reviews I'll begin by stating this is a REAL review by a REAL customer. I was personally against the installation of the solar panels from..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago. In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold..."
- "Horrible horrible...-2 stars...bought 20 kw stand alone generator and 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty...paperwork submitted even have paperwork back from generac saying warranty good till 6/12/19...wont stand behind says..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "I parked my car at the United Dairy Farmer parking lot at 1680 N High St OSU Campus went across the street and came back and this crazy woman come..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."