Review about Waste Management Residential Curbside Pickup from Columbus, Ohio
Absolutely scam service I filled a complaint on BBB.I called them 3 times in 3 weeks trying to resolve the issue on a bulk pickup and for 3 straight weeks they did not pick up my bulk item.
Every week they came up with an excuse, "the item is over 100 lbs we only have one driver, the trim is construction material we don't pick up, you have to break down the item for a driver to pick up..." My neighbor has Rumbke he never had to deal with this nonsense. They also scam their loyal customer, I have had them for 10 years then I realized they have better rate for new customer. I'm tired of them and once my contact ends I will switch to Rubmke. Here's the pic that not only they didn't pick up the bulk item they left the trash laid around my curb they are the most unprofessional business in central Ohio.
My neighbor helped me to disemble the bulk and we find a local mart nice enough for me to toss at their dumpster.
There's no point for paying them if they dont take the item and even regular trash bags.Oh and one time they took my trash can with them they are theives!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Waste Management Residential Curbside Pickup
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a water filter installed on my main water line, which draws from an underground stream. The canister was installed without the use of any wall brackets in..."
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..."
- "Bought a sofa bed for $500.worthless couch. Had to remove the 3 bags of cushioning from the upper part so I can be able to at least fit in the..."
- "Consumer's Beware of Home Depot's Deceptive Roofing Practices It's amazing that Home Depot cited "unforeseen conditions", when both the sales person and the installation manager were verbally told, by the home..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."