Posen, Illinois

Today 12/9/14 the driver came to pick up the trash. They used to come in the morning before anyone was at the office. This morning the driver came and some one was parked in the way of the entrance. Instead of parking his truck and coming in the office to let someone know it was there, the driver just sits outside in his truck and starts beeping his horn. I am in the office by myself, and the person that the car belonged to was not here. I called customer service and was on hold. While I was on hold a customer service representative called because the driver need us to move the car. I filed a complaint against him sitting out there beeping his horn because he's too lazy to step out of his truck. The customer service rep told him about him sitting outside beeping his horn. When he left he honked the his horn trying to hammer in his rudeness. I filed a complaint against the driver. It probably won't do any good.

At our home, one of the drivers broke our yard waste garbage can & just put a sticker on it telling us that we can't put it out any more. Must be nice to have no accountability for your actions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Preferred solution: a new driver, that comes before we open like they used to around 6a or 7a..

Comments

#920495

Seems like they suck everywhere

We're sorry this happened. Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (subject line: Posen, Illinois) with your name, address/account number, so we can address this.

We look forward to assisting you. Thank you.